Building Succesful Companies in the Gaming Industry
Game Executive helps participants to learn about business, leadership, strategy and entrepreneurship in the gaming industry. It prepares them to deal with the challenges of managing and building a successful business and offers them an opportunity to forge meaningful connections with experts in the industry, venture capitalists and other potential partners.
The Game Executive program is designed to meet the strategic business needs of companies involved in the gaming industry. It is recommended for
- Directors / founders of game companies or startups
- Heads of departments / team leaders / managers in the gaming industry
- Public sector leaders concerned with games, entrepreneurship and funding
- Professionals involved in the gaming sector, for example in design, marketing, PR, HR, and law firms
- Other professionals with a potential for, or taking on, managerial and/or leadership roles